** Meet n’ Greet Parties will be held once a month.
A day in the 1970’s at Graffiti Warehouse!
– Theme by Faye Pinkston –
– Check out the Facebook event page
– Visit the Model Mayhem thread
– Check out the great review of our November 2011 event
What: Meet n’ Greet – SHOOT, MODEL, PARTY, and NETWORK all day long!
This is a great opportunity because you pay $25 and you can shoot as much as you like from 12pm to 6pm. However, please remember that the models are this event for their photos; they are not being paid to model.
You must provide the models that you take photos of with their images either by:
1. Uploading your best photos to this Facebook event page
2. Contacting the models with their photos through Direct Message or email.
** If we hear from models repeatedly that you are not providing them with their images, you will not be allowed back.
metallic dresses, sparkly bodysuits, bra tops, bikini tops, bell bottom pants, short shorts, peasant blouses, rompers, jumpsuits, wrap dresses, high heels, platform sandals, belts, wigs, big hair, glitter makeup, etc.
or ANYTHING YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WEARING.
If you have a great costume/outfit that has nothing to do with the theme, bring it!
Please send your name and a current photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org, if approved we will put you on the guest list (no cover).
$20 for female models/MUA’s/stylists
$20 for male models/MUA’s/stylists
$20 for photographers/escorts/guests
At The Door: (Cash Only)
$25 for female models/MUA’s/stylists
$25 for male models/MUA’s/stylists
$25 for photographers/escorts/guests
A Gorgeous Private Studio will be available for one-on-one shoots during the event!
The private studio can be reserved in 1/2 hour increments with the first reservation beginning at 12pm and the last reservation beginning at 5:30pm.
The private studio can be reserved for $20 per 1/2 hour.
Please contact email@example.com for more details on how to reserve a time slot and make your payment.
Free Street Parking is located around:
E. 21st St. & N. Charles St.
E. 21st St. & St. Paul St.
If you park in the Paid Parking Lot off of N Howard St:
– Make sure that you pay for your parking and that you pay for the correct amount of time.
– Otherwise your car will be towed.
SHOOTING AT GRAFFITI WAREHOUSE DURING NON-EVENT TIMES:
Rates start at $29/hr for up to 3 people (1 photographer included)!
Please visit our Reservations page for more reservation information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* There are no refunds for this event.
* No soliciting allowed.
* Anyone who is under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to enter the warehouse.
* Children under 12 are not allowed.
Invite all your model and photographer friends!