- This event has passed.
Graffiti Warehouse Fantasy Meet n’ Greet Party!
December 9, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm$25
** Meet n’ Greet Parties will be held once a month.
Welcome to the World of Fantasy and Science-Fiction at Graffiti Warehouse!
– Theme by Leah Shein –
Check out the Facebook event page!
Visit the Model Mayhem thread.
Check out the great review of our November 2011 event!
What: Meet n’ Greet – SHOOT, MODEL, PARTY, and NETWORK all day long!
This is a great opportunity because you pay $25 and you can shoot as much as you like from 12pm to 6pm.
Please remember that the models are at this event for their photos. Try to provide all the models that you take photos of with a card or your contact information. Please also upload your best photos to this Facebook event page after the event is over!
evening gowns, velvet dresses, corsets, lace, faux fur coats and stoles, crowns, wands, glitter makeup, wings, stockings, high heels, leather pants, body suits, combat boots, capes, leather jackets, fangs, red lipstick, etc.
Fairies, Elves, Princesses, Unicorns, Game of Thrones characters, Post-Apocalyptic Soldiers, etc.
or ANYTHING YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WEARING.
If you have a great costume/outfit that has nothing to do with the theme, bring it!
Please send your name and a current photo of yourself to email@example.com, if approved we will put you on the guest list (no cover).
$20 for female models/MUA’s/stylists
$20 for male models/MUA’s/stylists
$20 for photographers/escorts/
At The Door: (Cash Only)
$25 for female models/MUA’s/stylists
$25 for male models/MUA’s/stylists
$25 for photographers/escorts/
A Gorgeous Private Studio will be available for one-on-one shoots during the event!
The private studio can be reserved in 1/2 hour increments with the first reservation beginning at 12pm and the last reservation beginning at 5:30pm.
The private studio can be reserved for $20 per 1/2 hour.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on how to reserve a time slot and make your payment.
Free Street Parking is located around:
E. 21st St. & N. Charles St.
E. 21st St. & St. Paul St.
If you park in the Paid Parking Lot off of Howard St:
– Double check date, time, and amount when you get a ticket from the parking meter.
– Too many cars have been towed. we suspect that the meter is faulty or the towing company is cheating.
– It seems that one of the errors with the meter is that the max. button doesn’t work too well. people press the max. button, but they are not charged the full/max. amount of $8.00.
– If you want to stay the whole day, keep pressing the max. button until you are charged the day rate of $8.00
– If you can, take a photo of your ticket after it is placed in your dashboard for double security.
SHOOTING AT GRAFFITI WAREHOUSE DURING NON-EVENT TIMES:
Rates start at $29/hr for up to 3 people (1 photographer included)!
Please visit our Reservations page for more reservation information or contact email@example.com
* There are no refunds for this event.
* No soliciting allowed.
* Anyone who is under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to enter the warehouse.
* Children under 12 are not allowed.
Invite all your model and photographer friends!