- This event has passed.
Graffiti Warehouse Summer Fashion Meet n’ Greet Party!
June 6, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm$25
** Meet n’ Greet Parties will be held once a month.
Start your Summer off right at Graffiti Warehouse!
Check out the Facebook event page!
Visit the Model Mayhem thread: http://
Become a member of the Graffiti Warehouse Meetup group: http://www.meetup.com/
Check out the great review of our November 2011 event: http://guestofaguest.com/
What: Meet n’ Greet – SHOOT, MODEL, PARTY, and NETWORK all day long!
This is a great opportunity because you pay $25 and you can shoot as much as you like from 12pm to 6pm.
Please remember that the models are at this event for their photos. Try to provide all the models that you take photos of with a card or your contact information. You can also upload your best photos to our Meetup page after the event is over!
short shorts, crop tops, summer dresses, swimsuits, wedge heels, platform sandals, or ANYTHING YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WEARING.
If you have a great costume/outfit that has nothing to do with the theme, bring it!
Please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org, if approved we will put you on the guest list (no cover).
$20 for female models/MUA’s/stylists
$20 for male models/MUA’s/stylists
$20 for photographers/escorts/
PayPal link coming soon…
At The Door: (Cash Only)
$25 for female models/MUA’s/stylists
$25 for male models/MUA’s/stylists
$25 for photographers/escorts/
A Gorgeous Private Studio will be available for one-on-one shoots during the event!
The private studio can be reserved in 1/2 hour increments with the first reservation beginning at 12pm and the last reservation beginning at 5:30pm.
The private studio can be reserved for $20 per 1/2 hour.
Please contact email@example.com for more details on how to reserve a time slot and make your payment.
Free Street Parking is located around:
E. 21st St. & N. Charles St.
E. 21st St. & St. Paul St.
W. 19th 1/2 St. & N. Howard St. (this is the alley next to the paid parking lot)
If you park in the Paid Parking Lot off of Howard St:
– Double check date, time, and amount when you get a ticket from the parking meter.
– Too many cars have been towed. we suspect that the meter is faulty or the towing company is cheating.
– It seems that one of the errors with the meter is that the max. button doesn’t work too well. people press the max. button, but they are not charged the full/max. amount of $8.00.
– If you want to stay the whole day, keep pressing the max. button until you are charged the day rate of $8.00
– If you can, take a photo of your ticket after it is placed in your dashboard for double security.
SHOOTING AT GRAFFITI WAREHOUSE DURING NON-EVENT TIMES:
Rates start at $25/hr for up to 3 people (1 photographer included)!
Please visit http://
* There are no refunds for this event.
* No soliciting allowed.
* Anyone who is under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to enter the warehouse.
* Children under 12 are not allowed.
Invite all your model and photographer friends!